Friday, January 15, 2010

Chicken Chop with Curry Sauce




Living in South Florida means that places like Pollo Tropical and Chicken Kitchen are a staple for us when we are out and about and need a quick healthy bite. One of the things I love at these places is their curry mustard sauce... so yummy!

Well today, since I was home from work, I attempted to make my own chicken chop based off of a copy cat chicken kitchen recipe I found online at http://www.recipezaar.com/ . It tasted just like restaurant so I consider that a success!


What you'll need:
1 boneless skinless chicken breast per person
1 box yellow rice
lettuce
1 large tomato
mayo
mustard
curry powder




Curry Mustard Recipe:

1/2 cup mayonnaise

2 tablespoons yellow mustard

1/2 tsp curry powder

2 tsp water



Directions:


Mix mayo and mustard in bowl. Slowly add water. Be careful as to not make the sauce too runny. I put 1/2 tsp of curr powder, but it should really be based on personal taste and preference.

No need to leave the house now when I have a craving this sauce. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment